Monday, March 23, 2015

Blooming Rain!

It was pouring this morning when we got up at 4:45 a.m. and it rained or drizzled most of the morning.  I prefer sunny weather but guess who loves all that rain?

The raspberry canes!





The hibiscus cutting

The thyme

The basil

The green onions


The tomato plants from last Fall that were dead just 2 weeks ago!

The lone white vinca plant... a survivor of 2013!

The collard greens!

The marigold I planted from seeds collected last summer

The pink vinca that is flirting with the broccoli!

The broccoli

The old jalapeƱo plant that is flowering... again!

The Ichiban eggplants

 
The Mandevilla

The red poinsettia from Christmas 2014

The white poinsettia from Christmas 2014

The weeds... of course!

The hostas

That weird spiky plant in my front yard
 
The poinsettia from last Christmas that I just cut down...

One of the milkweed plants that is blossoming again

My little plum tree!

This bee in my little lemon tree!
 
The baby lemons that I hope will grow on this tree!


The lantana from last Spring

The lettuce... although this one seems ready for a nap!

This Monarch butterfly caterpillar on my almost dead milkweed plant! I'm hoping it's eating the
aphids?!

This tomato plant that I had just cut back yesterday!!
Is it raining in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!