Friday, March 20, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Friday 3/20/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • This weekend's freebie from SavingStar is an 8-oz can of Hunt's tomato sauce.  I picked it up from Publix tonight when I dropped my son off at Great Clips so I didn't have to make an extra trip. Don't forget that if you plan to get it from Publix, you need to upload it to your SAVINGSTAR account but have them scan your UPROMISE Publix loyalty card!  It's very confusing, I think.  Anyhoo, if you don't have a Upromise Loyalty card, check the carrousel where they keep their weekly ads (that's where they are at my store) or ask Customer Service. I *think* you need to have them validate it, but maybe you just register it on the Upromise website AND the SavingStar website (don't forget or you won't get credited for the freebie!) when you get home.  I've had mine for years so I forget how I did it. So after you link that loyalty card to your Upromise and SavingStar accounts, then you have to upload the offers to each account.  The programs share the offers so if you upload an offer on Upromise, you won't be able to upload it on SavingStar so be careful!  Only SavingStar has the Friday Freebie, though.  Again, it's very confusing and I wish they had made it into either 1 big program or 2 totally separate programs.  You do need the card to claim the rebates at Publix, you cannot just upload your receipts like you do with Checkout 51 and Snap by Groupon. Yes, all of that to get a $0.49 can of tomato sauce for free :)  

  • Free Redbox movie rental when you reserve it at Redbox.com.  CouponPro has all the details, including the promotional code that you will need.  I emailed the blog post to my 3 older kids in case they're in need of free entertainment...

  • We expected to pay for our son's haircut with our Great Clips Prepaid Card ($9.99 haircuts instead of $14) but when we provided our home phone number, they said the haircut was the 10th so it was FREE.  Woohoo!
  • Greg wanted to buy a PC game on Steam (Ace Patrol) during their big sale and it was 50% off  (so $2.50) but then he remembered that it also was an iPhone game so he checked the App Store and found the game on there for free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!