Monday, March 16, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Monday 3/16/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • 2 thrillers from the library... I'll be reading my books on the back patio for a few days since the weather is supposed to be awesome all week!



  • 14 free magazines from the library's donation pile!  I'll be thumbing through and clipping recipes from them as I used my recumbent bike.  Those magazines that are left unscathed will be returned to the donation pile when I'm done with them.



  • Several coupon inserts from the library's donation pile :) Even if I don't use coupons as much as I used to, it's still a thrill to get the inserts most weeks and to clip the coupons that I might want to use. I donate the pet coupons to our local animal shelter's thrift store and send a few others to friends or to my older kids.



  • The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (free subscription from RecycleBank) with probably spoilers about Season 5 of Game of Thrones so I need to just put it away until next year, lol.



  • I received the $100 Lowe's gift card that I ordered through our Mastercard's Reward Program.



  • I received my order from Gardener's Supply (tomato & blossom spray and a set of 8 bamboo pole connectors).  It was free to me due to a credit from last summer for an item that I had bought but that had been defective, and free shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!