Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Sunday 3/22/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • I was looking through my local Winn-Dixie's weekly ad to see if I should even bother going there (verdict: probably not) and I spied this deal that apparently is good every Friday. Not sure if this is a local deal or not so check yours out.  $5 a pizza isn't bad although I'm not sure how large they are. The Aldi cheese pizzas are huge and cost $4.99 (I think). If you're into a pizza and a movie at home, it would be a good deal to get 2 pizzas (freeze one!) and a free movie.  If you drink Coke products, you could even get a 6-pack for $0.99. Not too shabby.



  • If you buy a pack of Hillshire Farm Naturals lunchmeat and you don't like it, you can send for a refund (exp 4/30)!  I've been meaning to try them but they're pretty darn expensive.  If you did love it, click on the appropriate button and they'll donate a lunch to someone in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!