Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Tuesday 3/24/15



Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Have you signed up for Redbox's Play Pass?  It's a free reward program and I just got confirmation from a Slickdeals user (and it's also confirmed at the FAQ link I'm posting at the end of this paragraph) that you DO get 1 movie credit for each movie you rent with one of those freebie codes that are always floating around/being texted!  So you're earning freebies while you're using freebies. Pretty darn good deal, no?  It sounds redundant but despite their widespread availability, there are times when I wish we did have a code but we don't so I'm enrolling in the program. More info here. I clicked on a link they emailed me so I won't post it in case it's coded just for me but you should be able to Google Redbox Play Pass :) Can you tell this is NOT an affiliate post, btw?  hahaha.
and, as if this wasn't already awesome by itself, when you sign up you become eligible for the following additional freebies:

AND they emailed me a  free movie code just after I signed up!


  • If you're a gardener, you might be interested to know that Burpee is having a free shipping promo right now that has been extended to tomorrow. I don't think there is a minimum purchase amount requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!