Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Tuesday 3/31/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!


  •  I found a penny in my front yard :)



  •  I redeemed my last Racetrac survey reward code for a free jumbo chocolate muffin (I froze it for my son to eat next week).



  • A book from the library, recommended on "The Non Consumer Advocate". Can't wait to read it.



  • Several coupon inserts from the library's donation pile.


Also... I had to go in our shed this morning and noticed several items that Greg had cleared out from his parents' RV and that they told him not to bother bringing back to them so here is part 3 of our "Free Hand-Me-Downs" series:

  • A portable radiator.  Greg might keep it for his shed for those cold, cold Florida mornings, lol.


  •  A portable heater.  Ditto :)


  •  An air compressor.


  •  An ironing board.  I moved it to our attic so it doesn't get gross and we can pass it on to one of our kids as they move into their own digs.  There is also an iron but it's still in Greg's truck.


Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!