Here is what I got/found for free today!
- 2 jumbo chocolate chips muffins from Racetrac, free after redemption of survey reward codes.
- 2 Publix store coupon inserts. It sounds silly to list them as freebies since they give them out in the store, but in this case they were hidden on the far side of the Customer Service Desk (they want to give them out but not GIVE them out, KWIM? They're weird that way) so I'm counting them. Also, I didn't get any free coupon inserts from the library today so this is taking their place!
- 2 boxes of Kellogg's Strawberry Mini Wheats from CVS. Free after sale (2 for $5), coupon redemption ($1.00/2) and redemption of $4.00 in ECBs earned during the previous weeks. Yes, I opened both boxes when I was home to see if I had won the Microsoft Surface 2 tablet and no, I didn't win. But I earned Kellogg's Family Reward points with the codes.
- 2 cans of Dole pineapples chunks from Target, $0.06 MONEY MAKER after insert coupon redemption ($0.87 x 2 = $1.74 - minus $0.75/2 = $0.99, minus 5% Redcard discount = $0.94) and Snap by Groupon $1.00 rebate.
- 2 cans of Carnation Fat Free Evaporated Milk from Target, $0.12 MONEY MAKER after sale, coupon redemption, ($0.99 each x 2 = $1.98, minus $0.50/2 store coupon = $1.48, minus $0.55/2 printable coupon = $0.93, minus 5% Redcard rebate = $0.88) and Checkout 51 $1.00 rebate.
- 1 container of Hillshire Farm Naturals honey roasted ham from Publix, free after Hillshire Farms warranty refund. (I don't like being "guilted" into not claiming what is, after all, a "Try Me Free" rebate!)
- 1 single package of Juicy Fruit Starburst sugar free gum, from Target. Free after printable store coupon redemption.
- 1 tube of Colgate Total toothpaste, from Walgreens. A $0.29 MONEY MAKER after sale, coupon redemption, ($3.00 + tax, minus $1.00/1 printable manufacturer coupon = $2.21) and issue of $2.50 Register Rewards for next purchase. I only bought it because I made money on it.
- 2 cardboard boxes from Save A Lot. Yes, I know it's silly, but I did get them for free! One is very sturdy and will be used to take future donations to the thriftstore. The other is more flimsy and will be used in my garden, under mulch, to slow down the growth of weeds. Plus, I used the sturdy one to store those grocery store purchases that could have rolled off my trunk every time I stopped during my shopping trip :)
- A 38-load bottle of OxiClean laundry detergent, from Publix. Free after Mail-In manufacturer rebate (well, I'll be out the tax and the stamp and envelope so not 100% free, but close to it.)
- Today's issue of the South Lake Press, a local newspaper, from the library's donation pile. I check all my news online but the printed version of the local papers have more news regarding local events and such, and sometimes even coupons. Instead of delivering the paper to every house for free, they just leave a big pile of them at the library for patrons to pick up.
- 2 books from the library for my son and my entertainment in the coming weeks :)
- The motherload! 24 magazines from the library's donation pile! This will keep me in new recipes for the next few months! I'm always happy to take them off their hands :)
Did you get any freebies today?