Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Other Great Buys This Week


Here are some other (as in non-food) great deals that I made this week:


  • A faux-leather and wood ottoman at Goodwill for $7.99! It looks brand new.



  • A large Snapware container from The South Lake Animal League thrift store for $2.75. I love Snapware containers!



  • A bottle of Shout (my favorite laundry stain remover) from Target. Priced at $2.84, I used a $1.50/1 printable manufacturer coupon and redeemed a $1.00 Checkout 51 rebate, and since I paid with my RedCard, I also got 5% off. Final price: $0.27.


  •  A 32-ct bag of Tums Chewy Delights antacid.  I had priced them at various stores before leaving the house and realized that Target charged about $2 less than CVS or Walgreens! Priced at $3.84 at Target, used a $1.00/1 coupon from a sample pack that I had received, and received 5% off for using my Redcard, so the final price was $2.70, which was less than half-price of what I would have paid at CVS (I like to keep my ECBs for groceries).



Have you have find great deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!