Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Other Great Buys Today!


Here are some other (as in non-food) great deals that I found today!

  • A 23-lb box of Purina Cat litter for $3.81.  It was on sale at Target for $10.91. I redeemed a $2.00 Target printable coupon = $8.91, then redeemed a 10% Cartwheel offer = $8.01, then I redeemed a $4.00/1 manufacturer printable coupon = $4.01. I then received a 5% Redcard discount = $3.81.  (I also got charged 7% sales tax but it's impossible for me to figure out which subtotal Target used to calculate the sales tax!). I usually pay $3.99 for a 14-lb jug at Aldi so this was definitely a great deal. If I'm in Target's vicinity again on Saturday, I will go get another box.



  • A large glass bowl (Arcoroc brand) from the South Lake Animal League thrift store, priced at $4.00. This was to replace my favorite glass bowl that I broke a couple of days ago.



  • A stainless steel water bottle from the South Lake Animal League thrift store, priced at $0.50.  This is for my son as we can't find his regular water bottle anywhere.  Amazon sells them in packs of 2 for $9.99.



  • An All-Clad-style asparagus pot with insert, from the South Lake Animal League thrift store, priced at $5.00.  I didn't really need it but it was a great quality item and I figured that I would regret it if I didn't buy it. I'm not really sure what I will use it for, though, so I guess it wasn't very frugal of me, after all!


  •  A large Rubbermaid Roughneck bin with lid, from the South Lake Animal League thrift store, priced at $5.00. It's more than I usually pay for bins at the thrift store, but this one is larger than the others and Roughneck will last longer. For now it's under my roof line to catch more rainwater on Friday and eventually it will become a self-watering bin.




I also got several freebies, that will be posted later on today!

Did you find any great buys at your local stores this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!