Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Useful Tips of the Day

I love flipping through the free magazines that I get from the library's donation pile while I use my recumbent bike and many times I come across useful tips and I think "I should share this on my blog!" because 1) I use my blog as a centralized place of information for myself and 2) I love share useful information with others (and reading useful information on other people's blogs too!).

I came across several tips featured in the January 2015 issue of Woman's World magazine and I'd like to share them. I scanned the articles so it's easier for me, and also because they're visually more interesting than my blocks of text!  I don't think I'm violating any copyrights because who can put a copyright on a tip about using bread tags, right?

I'll try to post more tips once a week or so.






Did you find any of these tips useful? Inspiring?  Which one?

1 comment:

  1. Last year I started smashing broken clay pots into pieces to put on top of the soil in my out door pots to deter the squirrels from digging in them. I do put a bit on the bottom, too.

    The tip on stuffing wet shoes with paper bags sounds very useful if I can actually remember it in time of need!

    ReplyDelete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!