Monday, April 27, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Monday 4/27/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • A long time ago my son had a LEGO Club magazine subscription, which is free for 3 years, I believe.  When he reached... 12, I think, it stopped coming in. For some reason, we started getting it again. A lover of LEGOS, he flips through it, but it's clearly meant for younger children.


  • I also received the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (free subcription via RecycleBank). I rarely read anything else than the book reviews so I kind of wish it would stop coming in now, since I can read it online (for free as well) via the library.



  •  Received 2 envelopes from PinchMe, each with 2 samples of PureVia sweetener and a $1 off coupon. I'll take it!


  • My daughter got a free lemonade refill and she also got a free frozen drink refill for her brother at Racetrac, with their Sodapalooza cups.

  • I found a couple of Publix coupon inserts in the library's donation pile. I wish there had been regular coupon inserts because I wanted the rebate form for the Clearasil :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!