Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Saturday 4/11/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • I found a penny on my back patio :)



  • I got the box of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix at Winn Dixie (SavingStar freebie of the weekend).


  •  I got 4 more boxes of Horion organic chocolate snack grahams from Winn Dixie. There is a BOGO sale (@ $2.99 each box) going on and I redeemed (2) BOGO printable manufacturer coupons.  Additionally, the cashier deducted $4.29 instead of $2.99 for the first BOGO coupon and didn't correct her mistake, so it turned into a $1.30 money maker. And I still have 2 more BOGO coupons (I printed more than I thought!) so I will try to redeem those if I end up going back to Winn Dixie before Tuesday (which is unlikely, though).


  • My daughter volunteered with a local horse ranch most of today and they fed her lunch :)
  • A hanging pot of petunias from Lowe's (free after $10 American Express statement credit for spending $50)



  • A can of UltraKill Wasp & Hornet Killer spray from Lowe's (free after $10 American Express statement credit for spending $50)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!