Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Saturday 4/18/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • (4) 6-ct packages of Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust from Publix, free after BOGO sale and redemption of (2) BOGO coupons.



  • A large hazelnut-flavored coffee from Racetrac, free after survey reward code redemption.



  • A bag of Seeds of Change organic Indian Rice Blend from Publix, free after manufacturer coupon received in the mail.



  • A cup of Yoplait Greel 100 Whips! yogurt from Publix, free after manufacturer coupon received in the mail... but actually a $0.30 money maker because the register automatically deducted $1.30 when the yogurt was $1.00.



  • A 3-oz package of Vita smoked lox salmon from Publix, free after manufacturer coupon received in the mail. 



  • (4) boxes of Horizon organic chocolate graham crackers from Publix. They were on sale for $2.00 each and I used (2) BOGO printable manufacturer coupons, (2) Target store printable coupons and the register also applied a $2.00 digital coupon!



  • From Lowe's I got the following items for free:
    • 2 buckets to turn into potato towers
    • a salvia plant on clearance for $0.50 (I needed a cheap item to get to $50
    • 2 nectarine trees
I used a gift card that I had ordered from our Mastercard Reward program. I also used a $10/$50 Lowe's coupon to maximize my savings!
2 buckets to turn into 2 more potato towers

A salvia plant on clearance for $0.50 (I needed a cheap item to make it to $50)

2 nectarine trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!