Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Sunday 4/26/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • (2) 23-lb boxes of Purina cat litter from Target.  Priced at $9.99 each = $19.98.  I redeemed $1.00/1 Target printable store coupon and $10.00/2 printable manufacturer coupon = $8.98+ 7% tax and minus 5% Redcard discount = $9.13 and I received a $10 Target gift card (so really an $0.87 MONEY MAKER)



  • A 45-load bottle of Purex Power Shot detergent from Target. Priced at $3.99, I redeemed a $1.00/1 Target store printable coupon (I didn't print it from the Target website, I think I printed it from Coupons.com a while back and it expires today, at least mine did) and a $2.00/1 manufacturer printable coupon so $0.99 plus 7% tax, minus 5% Redcard discount = $1.00, and there is an "up to $3.99" mail-in rebate that I will be submitting too.



  • A lemonade and a slushie refill from Racetrac (free refills through 7/31 with the Sodapalooza cups that we bought).


  • A large hazelnut-flavored coffee, along with hazelnut-flavored creamer and packets of Equal, from Racetrac. Free after redemption of reward code for answering a survey on the bottom of my receipt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!