Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Tuesday 4/28/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!


  • An extra-large coffee from Dunkin' Donuts with a Dunkin' Donuts Perks reward. 


  • I earned 2 more free drink rewards from Dunkin Donuts today too.  One for making a purchase (I used a coupon from Valpak to get a reduced-fat blueberry muffin for my daughter for $0.99) and the other for reaching 200 points with the same purchase (I just needed 2 more points). They both expire on 7/27.
  • A reusable bag from CVS, with purchase of CVS-branded items that were discounted 30% (I got a small bottle of dishwashing liquid and a box of tissues.) I also got a bag of CVS-brand Chex Mix but, looking at my receipt, I don't think the cashier charged me for it.



  • A box of Immaculate Brownie Mix from Target, free after mail-in manufacturer rebate. There are probably coupons available too but I didn't have one with me :(



  • A 4-pack package of Lysol Click Gel automatic toilet bowl cleaner at Target, free after mail-in manufacturer rebate.


  • A 1-lb package of ground beef from Save A Lot, free after mail-in manufacturer rebate, with purchase of (3) Hamburger or Chicken Helper boxes (priced @ $1.00 at Save A Lot). There is also probably a coupon for the Hamburger Helper available but I hadn't printed one :(


  • A single package of M&M's at CVS, free after manufacturer coupon that I won in an Instant Win Game last month.



  • A Ham, Egg and Cheese croissant from Racetrac, free after store coupon found in one of our Sodapalooza cups.



  • A donut from Dunkin' Donuts, free after redemption of survey reward code (wyb a medium drink and the free XL coffee that I got qualified!).



  • (2) boxes of Lucky Charms cereal from Walgreens, free after redemption of printable manufacturer coupons and $3.00 in Register Rewards from a previous trip.


  • 3 more boxes of Lucky Charms from Walgreens, free after redemption of manufacturer coupons (printable and cut out from a cereal box) and redemption of 5,000 Balance Rewards points (mostly earned via Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices activities).



  • All in all, I actually purchased/got 7 boxes of Lucky Charms from Walgreens, all of which had a BOGO coupon printed on the back of the box (expires June 2016!). I will use those 7 coupons next time Publix or Winn-Dixie have a BOGO sale to get 14 boxes of cereal for free!



  • This is a bad picture because it's a picture of a picture of a picture (don't ask... it's been a long day!).  At my local Dunkin' Donuts, there is a sign in the window that states that you get a FREE medium hot or iced coffee every Monday during the regular season when you download or use the Dunkin' Mobile App & Redeem the offer within the app.  Since there is an Orlando Magic logo at the bottom, I'm assuming it means during the regular basketball season. I need to figure out when that starts and put an alert on my phone! 


  • 2 books from our library system, free entertainment for myself and my son for the next couple of weeks.


  • My daughter got a free lemonade refill with her Sodapalooza cup at Racetrac.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!