Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Wednesday 4/22/15



Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Swagbucks sent me the $25 Amazon gift card that I ordered yesterday by redeeming 2,200 Swagbucks.


  • I bought my son and daughter a Racetrac Sodapalooza cup each ($7.99 each cup, free refills on soft drinks and frozen drinks through 7/31/15) and in each cup we found a bunch of coupons, some of them for 100% freebies!  I didn't expect the coupons so that was a great surprise. Not sure if all the Racetracs have the coupons in the cups or just the ones in our area though. Slickdeal users who posted about the cups didn't mention the coupons and neither did the email from Racetrac advertising the promo. If you want to get your own cup this week, you need to either show or mention the Racetrac Insider email to the cashier as apparently only Racetrac Insiders can get the cups starting today. Otherwise, they'll be available to everyone as of 4/29.
The 100% freebie coupons are: free breakfast sandwich, free roller grill item, free donut, free any size coffee, free Left Hook. The other coupons are for "buy this, get this free" promos. We also had coupons for $1 off a movie ticket at Regal Cinemas in the Orlando area.
These are coupons from the 2 cups we bought today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!