Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Wednesday 4/29/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • If you haven't done so yet, download the Winn Dixie app on your phone!  You will get a digital coupon for a free dozen eggs :) If you've already downloaded it, check the available coupons in case it's available for anyone. I'm just not sure.



  • My daughter's NHS chapter organized a Teacher Appreciation Day at the high school and there were cookies left over afterwards so she was able to bring them home. They're were actually 6 cookies but we each had one before I remembered to take a picture :)


  • I got free refills for the kids' Sodapalooza cups at Racetrac.



  • I received a sample of Cottonelle FreshCare wipes in the mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!