Sunday, April 26, 2015

Some Great Deals Today...


On top of the freebies that I found/got today, here are some other (as in non-food) great deals:


  • My SuperTarget had the Rosemary Sage 2-pack Glade PlugIns refill packs on 50% clearance @ $2.44.  I was able to redeem a $1.00/1 any Glade item Target store printable coupon. Unfortunately, I didn't have any manufacturer coupons with me, but I'm quite sure there are some around.  I was hoping that there would be a rebate on one of the apps I use (Checkout 51, Snap by Groupon or SavingStar but I didn't see one).  Still, $1.44 + 7% tax, minus 5% Redcard discount = $1.46 for a 2-pack isn't bad at all!  I wish my Target let me use more than 1 of the same Target printable coupons in the same trip so I would have bought more!



  •  At Target as well, I bought this bottle of Seventh Generation dishwashing liquid for $2.99 (full price) and used a $1.00/1 digital store coupon (there are also printable store coupons but the digital coupon expires first). So the full bottle ended up being $0.99 plus 7% tax, minus 5% Redcard discount or $1.01.  However, looking at my receipt, I now realize that the $1.00 digital coupon wasn't deducted so I will go back on Wednesday to get the $1.00 back... and I'll try to score more Purina cat litter then too :)




  • Not pictured and a good deal if you're a Gold-Level Driscoll's Consumer Panel member: my SuperTarget has the 2-lb Driscoll's strawberry containers on sale for $4.29 each... or was it $4.59? Anyhoo, it's a great price.  If you assume $4.29 and use the 5% Cartwheel and a $1.00/1 printable Driscoll's coupon and pay with a Redcard (so 5% off), you get the 2-lb container for just $2.92!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!