Monday, May 4, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Monday 5/4/15




Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Redbox emailed me a code for a R1G1F DVD.  People have reported (I have still to test this assertion!) that you can just rent 1 movie for free with those codes.



  • They also emailed me (at a different address, not sure how I have 2 separate addresses registered with Redbox?!) a code for a free DVD rental, straight up (although the small print states that I have to have another DVD in my cart at the time?! Go home, Redbox, you're drunk.).


  • The Racetrac Insider freebie for May is... (drum roll!) a small cup of coffee!  I get the large ones for free with the codes from the surveys on their receipts and I also have 2 coupons for free coffees from the Sodapalooza cups, so I probably won't redeem that one. You need to be a Racetrac Insider member and print the coupon or show it on your phone to get the free small coffee.





  • An orange from our hotel's reception area. I will use it in a dinner recipe later on this week.

  • I earned a free 20-oz Coca Cola product from Target by redeeming 50 MyCokeRewards points.

  • A copy of USA Today from my hotel.


  • 2 cookies from our hotel (they offer complimentary fruit in the morning and complimentary cookies at night).



  • I had frequent flyer miles with Air France's Flying Blue program that were going to expire in August so I redeemed most of them for a free hand-held luggage scale. This will come in handy to weigh my and the kids' luggage before each flight we take this summer, so as to avoid excess luggage fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!