Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Saturday 5/2/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Free 48-oz Rain-X Spot-Free Car Wash, after rebate, from Advance Auto Parts (thanks, Slickdeals!) We will give this to Greg for Father's Day. NOTE:  The rebate will come in the form of a store credit for Advance Auto Parts, not a prepaid card that you can use somewhere else or a check.  So if you're never going to buy anything else from Advance Auto Parts, you might not want to do this deal!


  • An aluminum platter, from the library gala last night.  One of the servers handed us a platter of diced cold cuts and cheeses to take home so I asked if I could keep the platter since I didn't have any containers to take the food.



  • (3) gold star-shaped paper plates from the library gala last night.  They were at our table and we didn't use them since we were picking dices of food on toothpicks anyway so I brought them home for a future special occasion (I'm thinking peanuts on New Year's Eve or something...)


  • I received 2 free packets of King Stevia sweetener in the mail, along with a $1.50 coupon.  I haven't seen those at the store yet.


  • The 2nd season of Elementary on DVD, from the library system. Free entertainment for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!