Let's see how I did!
Budget for the week: $50.00
Total OOP: $51.19
Rebates expected: $0.80
Total spent after rebates: $50.39
Money left in budget: OVER BUDGET BY $0.39
Baking Supplies: $0.55 OOP and will get $0.55 back from SavingStar
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (Publix), $0.55 and will get $0.55 back from SavingStar.
Beverages: $0.00 OOP
- None needed.
Breads/Baked Goods: $2.55 OOP
- 2 loaves of white bread (Aldi) @ $0.85 each = $1.70
- 8-ct hamburger buns (Aldi) @ $0.85 each
- None needed.
Dairy: $13.96 OOP
- Since I wasn't buying milk this week, I decided to splurge on a little cheese.
- 10 cups Fit & Active yogurt (Aldi) @ $0.39 = $3.90
- 1 round Brie (Aldi) @ $2.99
- 1 round smoked Gouda (Aldi) @ $2.99
- 8 oz mozzarella (Aldi) @ $2.49
- 8 oz mild Cheddar (Aldi) @ $1.59
- 1 box corn starch (Save A Lot) @ $0.99
- 2 80-ct boxes PureVia sweetener (Publix), @ $3.99 each, minus BOGO store coupon, minus (2) $1.00/1 manufacturer coupons from Pinchme.com = $1.99
- I actually got the lemons to use in Lemon Basil All-Purpose Cleaner so I'm not including them in the groceries.
- 3-ct Romaine hearts (Aldi) @ $1.99
- 20 oz Roma tomatoes (Aldi) @ $1.49
- 2 mangoes (Save A Lot) @ $0.69 each = $1.38
- 2.36 lbs white grapes (Save A Lot) @ $0.99/lb = $2.34
- 1.99 lbs of bananas (Aldi) @ $0.39/lb = $0.78 and will get $0.25 back from CheckOut 51
- 1 cantaloupe (Aldi) @ $1.49
- CVS advertised their eggs for $1.99 a dozen but they were out of them so I got a raincheck and had to buy them at Aldi :(
- Since Greg really liked those chicken sausages and they're a seasonal item, I decided to stock up a little.
- 2 dozen large eggs (Aldi) @ $2.49 = $4.98
- 2 packages chicken sausages (Aldi) @ $2.99 each = $5.98
- 2 packages Butterball Natural Inspirations Oven Roasted Turkey (Publix) on sale @ $2.50 each, minus (2) $1.00/1 manufacturer printable coupons = $3.00
Snacks: $7.72 OOP
- Sigh... even though I did bring a snack along, I was very hungry by the time I hit Aldi & Dollar Tree so I bought mini croissants and Swiss Rolls even though they weren't on my list.
- 12-ct mini croissants (Aldi) @ $2.49
- 1 bag honey roasted sunflower kernels (Aldi), marked down to $0.99
- 2 jars Nutella (Publix), on sale @ $3.00 each, minus (2) $1.50/1 printable manufacturer coupons = $3.00
- 1 box Swiss Rolls (Dollar Tree) @ $1.00 each
- 1 pack M&M's (CVS), on sale @ $0.99, minus $0.75 store coupon from kiosk = $0.24
- 1 pack Skittles (Murphy USA), FREE after printable store coupon