Monday, August 17, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Monday 8/17/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

I'd love to have the patience to print those very cute kitchen labels and re-label my containers with them but a roll of masking tape and a sharpie works for me just the same.  Do you spend time (and money) making sure your kitchen containers look pretty?

  • A thriller, borrowed from my library system.

  •  4 coupon inserts from the library's donation pile.



  • A tub of Clearasil Ultra 5 in 1 pads from Walgreens, free after sale, $2.00 manufacturer coupon and mail-in rebate.


  •  A tube of Colgate Total toothpaste from Walgreens, a $0.50 money maker after sale, $1.00 printable manufacturer coupon and  $2.50 in Register Rewards.



  • Samples from Pinchme.com (Scotch Brite sponge, Dentek flosser, Band-Aid, Gold Bond lotion, Summer's Eve wash and cleansing cloth)


  •  A hot dog with condiments from Racetrac, free after survey reward code.


  •  A mail-in rebate form for Lysol wipes, in the Smartsource coupon insert from yesterday's paper.


  •  A $25 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks. My 3rd this month!




Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!