Monday, August 31, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Monday 8/31/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • A hot dog with condiments from Racetrac, after redemption of a survey reward code.

  •  The latest Sue Grafton detective novel, borrowed from our library system (free entertainment!) and since next Monday the library will be closed for Labor Day, I get an extra FREE day to read it. Woohoo!



  •  A magazine filled with recipes from the library's donation pile.



  • The emoji flashcards that I ordered (for free) from Domino's.  I'll give them to my daughter for her birthday (inside joke with her since I can never understand which emoji she sends or I send her because I'm blind as a bat and those things are tiny.)


  • A sample set of 4 Keurig K-cups (from Walmart, I think). I will use them in my French press :)


  • A 45-ct bottle of Mentos gum from Publix, free with BOGO promotion.



  • Swagbucks sent me the $25 Amazon gift card that I ordered 4 days ago :)


Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!