Here is what I got/found for free today!
- Our local Dunkin' Donuts stores are offering a free small Guatemalan Select this month. If you are eligible (you need to be in the Orlando, Daytona or Melbourne, FL area), it will show up on your DD Perks screen on your Dunkin' Donuts app.
- Several coupon inserts from the library's donation pile.
- 3 magazines from the library's donation pile.
- My library system now offers free online language courses (80 languages available!) via Pronunciator. I'm thinking about studying Polish so I can try to communicate with Polish genealogists. I registered for a free account :)
- 2 thrillers, borrowed from my library system for free :)
- Timer+: a new free app for my phone. This was a recommendation from my youngest son. My iPhone already has the ability to have several alarms, but I like that this one allows me to have several timers running simultaneously. It has ads so you need to upgrade to the pro version for $2.99 to avoid the ads. Usually ads don't bother me all that much, but the one I saw was flashing so I might bite the bullet. Right now I'm going to evaluate how often I would use it to see if it would be a wise use of my money :)
Did you get any freebies today?