Here is what I got/found for free today!
- 4 quarts of Driscoll's strawberries at Target. Free after $4 in manufacturer coupons, $1 digital store coupon, $3 Target apology coupon and the balance was paid with a Target gift card I received 2 weeks ago for buying cereal.
- My entire CVS trip was free thanks to a CVS gift card that I earned via our American Express Rewards program. However, I also used sales, $9 in various coupons and Extracare Bucks, as well as a raincheck to reduce the amount deducted from the gift card. I also received $5 in Extracare Bucks that I will use next week to purchase more groceries. Here is what I got for free today:
- 3 Special K Red Berries
- 2 bags of Heavenly Light Popcorn
- 2 dozen eggs
- 3 1-lb bags of almonds
- One 80-ct box of PureVia stevia from Publix, free with BOGO store coupon.
- A quarter from a gentleman who offered me his Aldi cart but wouldn't take mine :)
- A large can of Murphy Cherry Limeade from Murphy USA, free with store e-coupon.
- A large can of low-carb Left Hook blueberry pomegranate energy drink from Racetrac, free with coupon from our Sodapalooza cups. ( I don't let the kids drink energy drinks so I will drink this one. It was free and the last one didn't give me any energy at all so I'm not worried about its effect on me, lol).
- 2 hot dogs (with condiments) from Racetrac with redemption of (2) survey reward codes.
Did you get any freebies today?