Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Wednesday 8/12/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • I found 7 cents in the Save A Lot parking lot :)


  • Target issued me a $3 off "apology coupon" since they couldn't figure out how to refund me the $0.75 a Cartwheel programming error had cost me last week.



  •  I found a brand new pair of good quality nail clippers in the Publix parking lot!



  • A large coffee with sweeteners and Irish Creme creamers from Racetrac, free with coupon from Sodapalooza cup.


  •  A corn dog from Racetrac, free after redemption of survey reward code.



  • A pack of Skittles from Murphy USA, free after e-store coupon.



  • 6 bars of Dial Basics soap from Dollar Tree, free after $2/2 printable manufacturer coupon from Redplum.



  • Swagbucks sent me the $25 Amazon gift card that I ordered a couple of days ago with the Swagbucks that I had earned! This is my 2nd one this month, woohoo!


Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. Going to look for that Dial coupon :) Amazing!!!! I need some soap so that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's this one: http://www.redplum.com/coupons/154918/dial-body-wash-dial-complete-foaming-hand-wash-or-dial-or-tone-bar-soap

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!