Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Wednesday 8/26/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • 5 lbs of Gold Medal flour at Walgreens, after redemption of Register Rewards earned last week.

  • 3 lbs of Red Delicious apples at Publix, with BOGO promotion.


  • 1 package of Flatout light spinach wraps from Publix, with BOGO promotion.


  • 1 box of Market Pantry thin spaghetti at Target, with Buy 3 Get 1 Free promo


  •  1 Turkey & Swiss sandwich and a 32 oz fountain caffeine free Diet Coke from Racetrac, free after store coupons (see my "Frugal Failures and Successes" post later on tonight for all the explanations!)




  • 2 hot dogs (with condiments) from Racetrac, free with (2) survey reward codes.



  •  A small Icee from Target, with REDcard promo.



  • A penny from the Aldi cart corral!



  •  3 sturdy cardboard boxes from Save A Lot: 2 of them will be used for carrying donations to the thrift stores, the 3rd will become a weed barrier in my vegetable garden.


  •  A ream of multipurpose paper from Staples ($0.01 after coupon and rebate)


  •  I picked up my 10 free 4-x 6 reprints from Walgreens (with promo from last week).



  •  I received the tea ball that I ordered from Amazon (free after using part of a Swagbucks gift card).



  •  2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs cereal from CVS, free after sale, coupons and gift card earned via our American Express Rewards program.



  • 2 gallons of TG Lee whole milk from CVS, free after coupons and gift card earned via our American Express Rewards program.



  • A Smithfield Anytime boneless ham steak from Publix, free with BOGO promotion.


  • The Essential Collector's Guide to Halo 3 ODST, from the library's donation pile. This went to my youngest son.


  •  A coupon insert from the library's donation pile.



  • A preserving book from my library system (on loan): free education!



Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!