Here is what I got/found for free today!
- 5 lbs of Gold Medal flour at Walgreens, after redemption of Register Rewards earned last week.
- 3 lbs of Red Delicious apples at Publix, with BOGO promotion.
- 1 package of Flatout light spinach wraps from Publix, with BOGO promotion.
- 1 box of Market Pantry thin spaghetti at Target, with Buy 3 Get 1 Free promo
- 1 Turkey & Swiss sandwich and a 32 oz fountain caffeine free Diet Coke from Racetrac, free after store coupons (see my "Frugal Failures and Successes" post later on tonight for all the explanations!)
- 2 hot dogs (with condiments) from Racetrac, free with (2) survey reward codes.
- A small Icee from Target, with REDcard promo.
- A penny from the Aldi cart corral!
- 3 sturdy cardboard boxes from Save A Lot: 2 of them will be used for carrying donations to the thrift stores, the 3rd will become a weed barrier in my vegetable garden.
- A ream of multipurpose paper from Staples ($0.01 after coupon and rebate)
- I picked up my 10 free 4-x 6 reprints from Walgreens (with promo from last week).
- I received the tea ball that I ordered from Amazon (free after using part of a Swagbucks gift card).
- 2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs cereal from CVS, free after sale, coupons and gift card earned via our American Express Rewards program.
- 2 gallons of TG Lee whole milk from CVS, free after coupons and gift card earned via our American Express Rewards program.
- A Smithfield Anytime boneless ham steak from Publix, free with BOGO promotion.
- The Essential Collector's Guide to Halo 3 ODST, from the library's donation pile. This went to my youngest son.
- A coupon insert from the library's donation pile.
- A preserving book from my library system (on loan): free education!
Did you get any freebies today?