Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Wednesday 8/5/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!


  • From CVS, free after sales, coupons, and paying with CVS gift card that I earned with our American Express Rewards program: 2 gallons of milk, 2 boxes of Kellogg's Strawberry Mini Wheats, 1 box of Lucky Charms.


  • 1 box of Market Pantry penne rigate at Target, free with purchase of 3 boxes of Market Pantry pasta.


  • 6 boxes of Lucky Charms at Publix, free after BOGO sale and redemption of (3) BOGO coupons.


  • One small Iced Guatemalan Select Coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, free with DD Perks Points offer when paying with my enrolled DD card (I bought a bagel and cream cheese and paid for it with my DD card to qualify for this).


  • One extra large chocolate chip cookie from Racetrac, free after redemption of survey reward code.


  • One Mango Tropical Left Hook energy drink from Racetrac, free with Sodapalooza store coupon.


  • Two basic pleated air filters from Ace Hardware, free after BOGO coupon and redemption of $5.00 Ace Rewards award.


  • Kohl's sent me a coupon for an $8.00 gift to celebrate the 8th anniversary of my having a Kohl's Charge Card (already?!).


  • A brand new hair elastic band that I found in the Aldi parking lot, a la the Non Consumer Advocate.  I will wash it with my laundry, just in case, but it's pristine!



Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!