Here are some other (as in non-food) great deals that I made this week:
- A Yandle Candle from Kohl's for just $0.85. It was on clearance for $8.99, and I used the $8.00 gift they sent me as a reward for being an 8-year holder of a Kohl's Charge card, and the 20% off coupon they had sent me too.
- At Dollar Tree this week, I got (along with free Dial soap), for $1.00 each:
- a 50 oz bottle of dishwashing soap. I will refill the small bottle of Dawn that I have on my sink with his soap. If I leave the large bottle on the sink, we tend to use way too much of it.
- a collage picture frame that I'll use to display some of the pictures of myself and my kids in France this summer
- a pop-up hamper and a lint roller for my middle son since he's getting his own apartment next month.
- 2 pretty luxurious bath & shower mats from Aldi for $9.99 + tax. With my luck I'll probably see them in the "Marked Down" cart next week, but I thought it was a good deal for 2 of them and the color is exactly right for my bathroom now that I have repainted it. They're nice and thick, just what you want to step on when you step out of the shower :)
- A 6-ct pack of men's ankle cushion socks at Aldi for $4.99 + tax (so $0.83 per pair). My son doesn't need new socks right now but I thought this was a good price so I'll keep them in stock until he tells me he needs new ones :)
- 2 cans of wasp & hornet killer from Ace Hardware for $1.49 each with the Ace Rewards loyalty card, a 50% discount. We have quite a lot of wasps trying to build nests right next to our sliding door (and I also found one on one of my self-watering veggie bins) so we use this quite a bit and we had just ran out.
- A new pair of boots for my daughter from Kohl's.com. They were marked down to $34.99 and I used the online code for 30% off (SLUSHIE) and the free shipping code for MVC members (FREE4MVC) to get them for $24.49 (no tax due to the Florida tax holiday this week).
Did you get any good deals this week?