Friday, August 21, 2015

Recipe: Chocolate Lava Mug Cakes

Original picture by ReadySetEat.com
Good morning!

We all need a little pick-me-up on this Friday morning (maybe we had to confess to too much Food Waste, hmmm?) so when I saw this recipe from Ready, Set, Eat come across my mailbox this morning, I thought I'd add it to my collection and share it with you too.

Remember how I make Chocolate Insta-Cakes?  Well, this is another version of it that uses mixes you might have in your pantry (if not, just blend the Chocolate Insta-Cakes recipe and this one, it should work, I think).

Chocolate Lava Mug Cakes (Ready, Set, Eat)

I'm sure I have chocolate squares kicking around my fridge somewhere... will have to add whipped cream to my shopping list!

1 comment:

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!