Here is what I got/found for free today!
- SavingStar has a freebie for the weekend: a Pace or Prego Ready Meal. My Publix only had the Creamy Penne Pasta variety for the Prego meal (and none of the Pace) and it was on the bottom shelf, in the soup aisle, near the other shelf stable, ready-to-eat meals. It was priced at $2.49. That's a ridiculous price for maybe $0.10 worth of pasta!
- A hot dog and condiments from Racetrac, free with redemption of a survey reward code.
- A jar of Lindsay Naturals Spanish Manzanilla Olives from Publix. Free after redemption of printable manufacturer coupon (note: I redeemed another one of those coupons on Wednesday and the cashier that day deducted the full amount of the coupon, which is $4.99, giving me $1.00 in overage. Today the cashier adjusted the coupon to $3.99. She shouldn't have because the coupon didn't say "up to $4.99", but I didn't dispute it.
- Several cardboard boxes from Save A Lot for my gardening project.
- Chili's emailed me that I have 60 points in their Rewards program, which entitles me to a free dessert. Now I need to find someone to take me to Chili's, lol.
Did you get any freebies today?