Monday, September 21, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Monday 9/21/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • I had been wanting some kind of outdoor storage for the bags of gardening/potting soils that I get, as well as other supplies.  I found a Rubbermaid 18 cubic foot outdoor storage shed on Amazon today that I got for free (I only paid tax on it) thanks to Discover Rewards and gift cards earned via Swagbucks and Bing Rewards. Shipping was free thanks to our (free) Amazon Prime membership.

  • I received a sample pack of Always Discreet that I had ordered from... somewhere.  I can't remember where :)


  • My brother sent me a DVD with a couple of older French movies that I couldn't get over here.  Yay!


  • I received the $100 CVS gift card that I ordered from our American Express Rewards program.  I will use it to lower our grocery expenses over the next few months as I often buy my milk, eggs, cereal, and almonds from CVS.


Did you get any freebies today?

1 comment:

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!