Monday, September 7, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Monday 9/7/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • I know people probably roll their eyes when I post that I got a cardboard box for free, but I did, hahaha. Judging by how desperate some people get to get free boxes when it's time to move, maybe they're not as easy to come by as I make it look?  Anyhoo, I scored another large cardboard box from Save A Lot today, which will go in my garden as soon as I gather the energy to actually continue my weeding and mulching project!


  • A Snickers bar from Murphy USA, free after store e-offer coupon (no worries, I am gifting it to my youngest son! Actually, I'm going to use it to bribe him when we're playing Dungeons & Dragons this afternoon)



  • 2 hot dogs and condiments from Racetrac (2 different stations), free with redemption of (2) survey reward codes.  I always pick the same packets of chopped onions because I keep them in case we run out of onions at some point and I need some for a recipe.



  • (2) 10-sheet packages of 4" x 6" HP photo paper, included for free in the HP ink combo packs that I purchased today at Staples.



  • A 25-ct  pack of 4" x 5" Sticky-backed HP Social Media Snapshots paper from Staples, free with $50+ HP ink purchase (A $9.99 value)




  • A ream of Staples Multipurpose paper, (almost) free (1 cent + tax) after printable store coupon and Staples Easy Rebate.



  • A can of Ultra Kill Wasp & Hornest spray from Lowe's, free after sale price ($1.00) and redemption of $1.06 from an old gift card, earned from CoinStar last year.



  • 2 bags of Abound Heavenly Light Popcorn from CVS, free after store coupon.



  • As a matter of fact, I got all of those for free from CVS:
    • A box of Reese's Puffs cereal
    • A box of Cocoa Puffs cereal
    • A gallon of T.G. Lee whole milk
    • 2 bags of Heavenly Light Popcorn (same as above)
because I used both store and manufacturer coupons and paid for the balance with a CVS gift card that we earned via our American Express Rewards program :) The balance was only $3.42 and I also earned a $1 ExtraCare Bucks with this purchase.



  • A $5 Amazon gift card from Bing Rewards :)



Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nathalie, lots of freebies today. Well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tara! I really have fun trying to find as many free things as I can... but only things that we actually need and will use.

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!