Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Saturday 9/12/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • My daughter got a free dinner at her place of employment. Well, that was the plan. But she called me on her way home late at night and asked if she could stop by Burger King because she didn't have time to eat at work. So never mind.

  • A replacement battery for my laptop from Amazon, free after redemption of some Discover Rewards, with free shipping with our free Amazon Prime membership (a sign-on incentive from our American Express card) and I also got a $1 credit towards a digital purchase for choosing the No Rush Shipping option.


  • I received the coupon for a free cup of Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! yogurt, in the mail.

  • The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine (free subscription via  Recycle Bank)

  • I received the free bag of 8 mini packs of Sugru that the company sent me to replace the bag I had bought in 2011 without realizing it had a limited shelf life (Thanks again, Mira from Sugru Customer Service!).  I followed their advice and put it in the fridge right away, so as to triple its shelf life (currently expires in April 2016 which is 7 months from now so the new shelf life should be 21 months or until June 2017).



  • A 2L bottle of Diet Coke with purchase of a Publix Family Combo Meal, with store coupon.


  • I was able to order a free 8 x 10 reprint from Walgreens Photo thanks to code FREESEPT (code was only good today) with store pick-up.  I ordered a reprint of a picture of my daughter that my middle son took during her belated birthday breakfast.




Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have just clicked on your link to sugru, the amount of time my kids break their chargers I think it might be worth me getting some. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot if you lived near me I'd give you some of mine! I have no idea how much it costs nowadays, but if it works the way they say it does, it might be worth it... chargers and headphones and thing add up when they keep on breaking them. My daughter is forever making me buy new headphones (well, actually recently I have let her buy her own because enough was enough!). If you do buy some, make sure to let us know how you used it! Also, put it in the fridge.

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!