Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Sunday 9/6/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • A code for a free 20 oz Coke Zero bottle from Domino's (I chose Domino's but you can choose 7-11, QuikTrip or Speedway). I'm particularly proud of this one as it was posted in Slickdeals but the online form stopped working for people apparently and I figured out how to actually get the freebie while all those (presumably much younger) posters were complaining that it wasn't working, hahaha.  Here are my instructions to get it:
1) You need a smartphone for this.
2) You need a MyCokeRewards account
3) You need to download the (free) Shazam app.
Then do this:
Open the Shazam app
Go to https://www.cokezero.com/
Scroll down to the "Everything is Drinkable" section.  Play the video.  I played it directly in YouTube, not sure if that makes a difference.
While it's playing, point your phone at the screen (the sound must be enabled)
You will see a "Coke Zero" screen appear on your Shazam app and shortly after a screen where you can choose which partner to redeem the free code. I chose Domino's.  You can also choose 7-11, Speedway or QuikTrip
It will open a form where you need to enter your email address and your DOB. You have to use the email address that you registered with MY COKE REWARDS. I tried a different email address and nothing happened. It worked with the MCR email address.
You'll get an email at that email address instantly with a code to redeem with the partner you designated.  You'll have until 1/31/16 to redeem the code.





Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!