Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Thursday 9/24/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Last minute update: Swagbucks sent me the $25 Amazon gift card that I ordered a few days ago by redeeming 2,500 Swagbucks.


  • Redbox emailed me a code for a BOGO movie rental. Typically, using the code to rent just one movie gives it to you for free.  However, there is nothing that I want to see (and not having a car at my disposal cramps my Redbox style!) so it will go unused.

  • I requested a free sample of Betty Crocker's Suddenly Salad "Harvest Grains" thanks to the Betty Crocker e-newsletter.


  • I received an offer from Highlights Magazine with a sheet of free Christmas-themed children's stickers in it.  I put it in the donation box to take to the thrift store.


  • I received the latest digital issue of Smithsonian Magazine (free subscription thanks to 2014 Free Museum Day)



Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!