Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Thursday 9/3/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • A thriller e-book from the KindleFirst program. I swear one of these days I will actually read one of the e-books that I have downloaded :)

  • 3 bottles of shower gel from Bath & Body Works with their B3G3F promotion (also got free shipping and 30% off!). Those were a splurge for my daughter's birthday.


  • The Racetrac Insider freebie of the month is a free 32 oz fountain drink with the purchase of any sandwich or salad. You have to subscribe to the Racetrac Insider to receive the freebie via email, each month.


Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. Mm pumpkin latte I bet that smells gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte at that! I might have to borrow some from her...

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!