Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Tuesday 9/8/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • A penny in the Publix parking lot.  Free money!


  •  Coupons from the library's donation pile.




  • A quarter from the cart that someone neglected to return to the corral at Aldi: more free money!



  • A cardboard box (for my gardening project!) found in the Aldi cart corral.



  • 2 thrillers, borrowed from my library system.



  • Two samples of Zing stevia sweetener and a coupon, that I had ordered online previously.



  • An ebook from Amazon, free after redemption of a $0.99 credit earned for selecting "No Rush Shipping" on a previous order.



Did you get any freebies today?

4 comments:

  1. Not too much to speak of freebies wise here. I did redeem all the MCR points allowed in a week and am a smidge above 300 points right now with many caps still to enter! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I hate that they limit how many points you can earn each week, though. What kind of a customer incentive program is this? Ugh.

      What do you use your MCR points for? I usually use mine for free bottle of lemonade for my daughter but now that I pretty much never buy Coke products, I earn very very slowly!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I do like a good thriller. Have you tried Lisa Gardner or Linwood Barclay? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Let me refer back to my Shelfari account to make sure that I don't lie..I think I like Lisa Gardner and I know that I have read Linwood Barclay before but my memory is terrible and I forget all about a book the second I finish it...

      Oh yes so I've read lots of Lisa Gardner's books and most of them I loved, a couple I hated. As far as Linwood Barclay, I recorded only 2 read, and I'm afraid that I didn't care for them much. I'm terribly hard to please, mind you!

      My favorite authors are Robert Crais, John Sandford, Gillian Flynn (although I didn't like "Gone, Girl" as much as her two previous novels, S.J. Bolton, Tami Hoag is alright, Stewart O'Nan (although his aren't thriller or detective novels or spy novels!). Oh and I love Harlan Coben's Myron Bolitar series. The latest books were just "meh" though.

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!