Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Daily Freebies: Wednesday 9/23/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • 1 hot dog with condiments and 1 pizza roll from Racetrac, free after redemption of survey reward codes.


  • 1 cup of Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! yogurt from Winn Dixie, free after manufacturer coupon from Betty Crocker e-newsletter.



  • 1 tube of Colgate Total Advanced Deep Clean toothpaste from CVS, free after sale, manufacturer coupon, and issue of $2.00 in ExtraCare Bucks.



  • 1 roll of Gwaltney hot pork sausage from Winn Dixie, free with BOGO sale.



  • 1 lb of Challenge unsalted butter from Winn Dixie, free with BOGO sale rain check.



  • 2 gallons T.G. Lee whole milk and 2 lbs Abound All Natural Almonds from CVS, free after sale, store coupon, redemption of ExtraCare Bucks and payment with CVS gift card earned via American Express Rewards program.



  • 4 bags of Earth Gro potting soil from Home Depot, free with Home Depot gift card from our Mastercard Rewards program.



  • Redbox sent me a 1-night game rental code that's good through 9/27.  My son doesn't want to use it. If you're interested, email me (see the "Contact Me" page at the top of the blog) and I'll give it to you (first come, first served!)



Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! It is always amazing to me the number of FREE items you receive. Can't take advantage of the Redbox code, as my husband informed me last month that Redbox is finished in Canada. They were losing a lot of money, and like Target, they skedaddled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised and I don't understand how Redbox is still in business here. It seems that they're always releasing free movie and game codes, although it's been a while since I got one or anyone posted one online. I'm glad it's available as an option (we hate going to the movies) but there is rarely anything that we're interested in watching. Movies, these days, aren't anything all that interesting.

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!