Tuesday, February 2, 2016

LiveStream: My Son's Jazz Workshop tonight 8 - 9:30 p.m. EST (updated link inside)



Shameless plugging in my oldest son's Jazz Workshop performance that is streaming live tonight!

For some reason the link I had posted yesterday doesn't work. This is the link: http://livestream.com/ucfspa/music

I think there might be a delay but he's in the last group that is playing so I think that will be at 9 p.m.  He is the tall red-headed, awesome, trumpet player :)

They are the most experienced group playing tonight.

If you care to listen to some jazz for free, come and join in!  I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I missed it I was in bed. I would have loved to have seen it. I bet you was super proud of him. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was, you know it! It was 2 p.m. for you (and 3 a.m. for my brothers) so no one caught it, I don't think. It was a nice evening of listening to jazz while folding my laundry and clipping my coupons :)

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!