Monday, February 1, 2016

My Daily Freebies: Monday 2/1/16


Lately I've been lazy and just incorporating the freebies in my daily recap posts, but since I ended up going grocery shopping today, I thought I'd do another one of those freebies posts.  I like re-reading them because they keep me inspired to continue!  Today I'm even featuring freebies that my daughter and Greg got :)

Here is what we got/found for free today!

  • Free snacks for Greg from the hotel where he is staying to welcome him back.


  • A cinnamon sugar pretzel from Auntie Anne's, with coupon for free pretzel with purchase of pretzel nuggets, from Discover Deals.




  • 2 bags of "Macho Cheese" TasteWorks chips from RaceTrac, with redemption of (2) survey reward codes.



  • Free copy of the local paper from the free paper box outside Save A Lot.



  • One tube of Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste from CVS, free after sale ($3), $2.50/1 store coupon from kiosk and $0.50/1 printable manufacturer coupon.



  • Free from CVS, thanks to redemption of $13 in ExtraCare Bucks and a gift card earned via our Mastercard Rewards program:
    • 1 box Krave cereal (will earn KFR points)
    • 3 boxes Lucky Charms cereal (used raincheck and coupons, will clip the Boxtops
    • 2 dozens large eggs (on sale)
    • 2 large  bags of Honey Nut Chex Mix (on sale)




  • Free from Walmart, thanks to gifts cards earned from Swagbucks:
    • 5.02 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
    • 1 box Grape Nuts (a $1.50 money maker since I got $0.75 back from Ibotta and $0.75 back from MobiSave)
    • 2.45 lbs bananas (a $0.30 money maker with rebate from MobiSave)
    • 1 box Swiss rolls
    • 1 40-ct box Zing sweetener packets (a $0.75 money maker with rebate from Ibotta)
    • 1 Oscar Mayer Select smoked turkey sausage
    • 1 loaf wheat bread 
    • 6-ct bag Cuban sub rolls (on clearance)
    • 6-ct bag wheat sub rolls (on clearance)



  • A free e-book from the Amazon's KindleFirst program.



  • $10 in Yes2You Rewards from Kohl's, for downloading their app last week.

  • Murphy USA released new printable e-offers, including the following freebies:




  • I found a penny in the Publix parking lot :)


  • One 8-oz package of Smithfield Anytime Cubed Ham from Publix, because of BOGO sale (after coupons, both packages only cost me 29 cents!).


  • My daughter redeemed the free You Pick Two reward that I had donated to her via My Panera Rewards for her dinner tonight.


Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!