Monday, February 8, 2016

My Daily Freebies: Monday 2/8/16


I ended up going grocery shopping today. Here is what I got/found for free:

  • A can of Quick Strike energy drink from Murphy USA, free with printable e-offer coupon.

  •  (2) bags of Black Forest gummy candies from Walgreens, after sale and printable manufacturer coupons... and an accommodating cashier (explanations in tonight's late post)


  •  (2) bags of Macho Cheese TasteWorks chips from RaceTrac, free with redemption of (2) survey reward codes.



  • Free from CVS after sales, coupons, ECB redemption and paying for the $0.74 balance with the CVS gift card that I earned with our Mastercard Rewards program:
    • 1 box of Post Great Grains (on sale for $1.99, used $0.75/1 printable coupon and got $0.75 back from MobiSave so money maker!)
    • 2 boxes of Lucky Charms (on sale for $2.00 each and received a $1.00 ECB) - I will clip the Boxtops to turn in to my son's school
    • 4 cans of Campbells soups/chili (on sale at 4 for $6.00 and redeemed a $1.00/3 printable manufacturer coupon and a $1/4 store coupon but the cashier apparently didn't scan one of the soup cans so the register didn't take the store coupon. No worries, it ended up being a better deal for me since it lowered my bill by an additional 50 cents!) - I clipped the Labels for Education to turn in to my son's school.



  • Free from Target after sales, coupons and paying for $13.01 balance with a Swagbucks gift card:
    • 1 bottle Simply Balanced organic apple juice ($2.99 and I had a $0.75/1 printable store coupon)
    • 2 lbs Gold'n Plump Ground Chicken ($3.99 each with $1.00 off sticker and $2.50 in manufacturer coupons from their e-newsletter and website)
    • 2 containers Driscoll's raspberries ($2.99 each and I had (2) $1.00/1 printable manufacturer coupons from their Consumer Advisory Panel)
    • 0.98 lb asparagus (on sale for $1.99/lb)
    • 2.48 lbs bananas ($0.59/lb and got $0.25 back from MobiSave so money maker!)



  • Free from Walmart after clearance, coupon, and paying for the $10.29 balance with a Swagbucks gift card:
    • 1 box Grape Nuts ($2.92 and received $0.75 back from Ibotta so money maker)
    • 1 box Great Value Peanut Butter bars ($1.48)
    • 40-ct box of Zing sweetener ($2.68 and I had a $1.50/1 coupon from Pinchme.com and received $0.75 back from Ibotta so money maker)
    • 6-ct box of donuts (on clearance at $1.39)
    • 6-ct bag of wheat sub rolls (on clearance at $1.34)
    • 1 bag Great Value semi-sweet chocolate chips ($1.99)



  • Redbox emailed me this code for a free movie rental tonight only (feel free to use it, I think it's a multi-use code and it expires at 11:59 EST p.m. tonight BUT you have to reserve the movie on their website or app first and apply the coupon there. It will NOT work at the kiosk.


  • Pinchme.com sent me a sample of Sundown Naturals Co Q-10 adult gummy nutritional supplement.


Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!