- I had to compost 3 strawberries :(
- And a mandarin that looked fine on the outside but that was all dried up on the inside (no photo)
- And an onion that had dried up and rotted while being in a bowl on my countertop
- I used the rest of the mandarins that were getting a little long in the tooth to make Mandarin Ginger Tart.
- We ate leftovers all week.
I'd love to hear how YOU did this week! Feel free to post links back to your own Food Waste Friday posts in the comments.
This post was inspired by Kristen at The Frugal Girl, who started blogging about her food waste back in 2008.