Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Aaargh, my post was published too soon!



I was busy with various chores all afternoon so I didn't get to check my email until now (5:55 p.m.) and saw that several of you had commented on my post that was meant to be published... at 11:00 p.m. tonight... and then I realized that I had scheduled it for 11:00 a.m. instead.


ARRRGH :)  So you all read the version without pictures and without my awesome list of chores that I accomplished this afternoon!  I'm sure you feel cheated :)

So I reverted the post to draft and it will be published - in its completed form - later on tonight. I'm not going to approve your comments until after it has been published, that way they won't disappear.

Sorry about that. I'm blaming the lack of pastries in my diet.


2 comments:

  1. Sad what a lack of pastries will do, isn't it? :D But the post had pictures and a chore list when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had started listing the chores I had already accomplished, but i promise you there weren't any pictures as I'm only adding them now :)

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!