Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/10/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Samples of preservative-free eye drops from the ophthalmologist for my daughter

  • A Monterey Chicken roller grill item from RaceTrac, free with survey reward code.




  • An air filter from Ace Hardware, free after Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale.



  • CVS, free after sales, coupons, redemption of ECBs and paying for the balance with the CVS gift card earned via our American Express Rewards program.
    • 2 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios (and got $1.00 back in ECBs and will receive $1.00 back from SavingStar)
    • 1 bag Black Forest organic gummy worms (and got $1.49 back in ECBs)
    • 1 Snickers Crisper (and got $0.75 back in ECBs)



  • Walgreens: free by paying with a Visa prepaid card obtained as a rebate from Duo Fusion:
    • 2 dozens large eggs
    • 1 bag Trolli gummy worms



  • The 3rd season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, borrowed from my library system: free entertainment!



Did you get any freebies today?

4 comments:

  1. You did well with your daily freebies. No freebies here, today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, you watched the Olympics for free on over-the-air TV? You don't have cable, right?

      Delete
  2. I was going to type something about "no freebies for me" and then I stopped to take another bite of the homegrown mango one of my co-workers had brought in. Duh!

    Great deal on all your freebies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh, indeed, lol. That's a great freebie!

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!