Monday, August 22, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/22/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

Today was the day for free food offers! And me on a diet :(

  • Coupon Pro posted that we can get free single-size Kashi Go Lean cereal bars at CVS this week with this coupon. You can print 2 coupons if you haven't printed it yet.  The Kashi Go Lean single bars are on sale for $1.00 each.
It says "limit reached" because I printed my 2 copies already.


  • Chili's Rewards sent me enough points to get a free dessert if I eat there this week. But I won't :(

  •  McDonald's is offering free medium fries with any purchase today and tomorrow with the in-app coupon.  I might go with my son so he can get a cheeseburger for $1 and the free fries.




  • RaceTrac added a new freebie coupon to my RaceTrac rewards app! Too bad that the only station in the area that has the yogurt bar is past Walmart and my son and I are very rarely there together. I might just have to have frozen yogurt on Wednesday when I go shopping, though, I can't let this freebie go unused!


  • It's apparently been 9 years since I opened my Kohl's charge account so they mailed me a coupon for a $9.00 credit. Woohoo?  I never know what to get at Kohl's anymore! Yes, I'm kind of complaining about free money. It's crazy. I'm sure I'll find something.


Did you get any freebies today?

4 comments:

  1. The girls and I went to Kohl's on our weekend (It was the first store we went into), and they had a ton of clothing on sale for up to 80% off. I was able to buy my Sweetie a white Croft and Barrow polo shirt for $6 and change, regularly $27. I am sure you can find something in that store for $9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I can, the problem is will it be something that I actually need? We all have too many clothes as it is, I don't like knick-knacks, I don't need towels or anything. I like kitchen gadgets but I don't need any. I guess I could find something for my daughter's apartment or dorm next year.

      Delete
  2. I got two Motrin samples in the mail and won a sweet tote bag on a blog anniversary giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, congratulations! That's exciting!

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!