Here is what I got/found for free today!
Today was the day for free food offers! And me on a diet :(
- Coupon Pro posted that we can get free single-size Kashi Go Lean cereal bars at CVS this week with this coupon. You can print 2 coupons if you haven't printed it yet. The Kashi Go Lean single bars are on sale for $1.00 each.
|It says "limit reached" because I printed my 2 copies already.|
- Chili's Rewards sent me enough points to get a free dessert if I eat there this week. But I won't :(
- McDonald's is offering free medium fries with any purchase today and tomorrow with the in-app coupon. I might go with my son so he can get a cheeseburger for $1 and the free fries.
- RaceTrac added a new freebie coupon to my RaceTrac rewards app! Too bad that the only station in the area that has the yogurt bar is past Walmart and my son and I are very rarely there together. I might just have to have frozen yogurt on Wednesday when I go shopping, though, I can't let this freebie go unused!
- It's apparently been 9 years since I opened my Kohl's charge account so they mailed me a coupon for a $9.00 credit. Woohoo? I never know what to get at Kohl's anymore! Yes, I'm kind of complaining about free money. It's crazy. I'm sure I'll find something.
Did you get any freebies today?