Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/23/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • I was very tempted to order this free 2017 calendar from Cornell Lab of Ornithology because I'm really into birds this year, but it would just be one more thing to clutter my house since I don't use calendars. I have my Google calendar that I use for everything and I use a dry erase calendar in the kitchen to let the rest of the family know what's going on this month. Note that the request form states that you have to receive their emails in order to receive the calendar (I do!) so if you don't, you might not get it.
  • My daughter was able to download MS Office 2016 for free on her laptop, as it is offered to all students in our district (and also she is required to use it for her college classes).

  • P&G sent me a code for a free (white) mug on Shutterfly.  I had prepared, months ago, a mug for my mom with photos that I had taken on our trip to France, so I had them ship it to her directly. Shipping wasn't free but it was cheaper than my having it shipped to me and then mailed again to France!





Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!