Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/24/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • A box of Annie's Homegrown cocoa bunnies cereal from Publix, free with digital manufacturer coupon (and will get $0.25 back from Ibotta and $0.50 back from SavingStar)


  • A bottle of Ken's dressing from Publix with BOGO sale.


  •  1 jar Barilla pasta sauce from Publix with BOGO sale.



  • 2 large cookies from RaceTrac, free with 2 survey reward codes.




  • Free from Walmart with Swagbucks gift cards:
    • 1 bottle light soy sauce
    • 5 lbs Gala apples
    • 5 lbs King Arthur whole wheat flour
    • 2.30 lbs bananas (and will get $0.26 back from SavingStar)
    • 2 jars Better Than Bouillon
    • 1 jar red chili paste
    • 1 loaf italian bread



  • I just realized that I had a freebie in my McDonald's app that's valid only today!  I guess I'll pass on it since we just had dinner and I don't feel like driving a mile to McDonald's...


Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. I got some coupons from McDonalds today; mostly for free items with the purchase of something else, but there are coupons for a free oatmeal, a free fruit and yogurt parfait and a free pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow coupons from items that don't require an additional purchase? It sounds like pretty healthy stuff, too, if you discount the apple pie. You Californians! I only ever get free offers from them for fattening stuff... lol

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!