Thursday, August 25, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/25/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Ace Hardware says that I earned a $5 Rewards. Woohoo!

  • SavingStar released a new freebie today and I redeemed it (I got the RiceARoni).

  • I was able to borrow the next season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent from my library system. Free entertainment, especially since I had been entertaining (ha!) the idea of buying the whole series on DVD before remembering to check my library system!
  • The library's donation box had several coupon inserts that I snagged.

  • Four packages of StoneFire naan bread from Publix, after BOGO sale and BOGO coupons.

  • A box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes after Publix BOGO sale.


Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!