Friday, August 26, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/26/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Walgreens is offering another free 8 x 1" photo reprint with code FREESTUFF, though 8/29, with store pick-up.


  • Next week, CVS will be offering several items that you can get for free.  The real freebie will be the toothpaste, which will be free at the register (in some states you might have to pay sales tax, though) after store and manufacturer coupon.


  • The next two items are only free if you account for the ECBs that you will be receiving but will have to use on a later purchase.  So not technically a "freebie" since you first have to pay for the item, but maybe what you get with those ECBs will be freebies if you apply them to something of similar value. I will use mine to get free eggs or cereal at CVS in the following weeks!



  • I finally reached 2,500 SB in my Swagbucks account, so I was able to order a $25 Walmart gift card, which I will use for groceries.  Woohoo!



Did you get any freebies today?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your free codes with us! Today I have one for you. It's a coke one: FMMK7JB
    O(or 0?)FHB9JT Happy Monday! :)

    ~Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Rosie, I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. You just reminded me - I need to get that free toothpaste at CVS! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! I had to skip CVS this week so not CVS freebies for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!